1. When joining the new and old parts, temporarily install and fit the new part in position, measure each dimension according to the body dimension, then adjust the position to align it to the standard dimensions.
2. Drill holes for plug welds before installing new parts.
3. Weld in 24 locations indicated by (A), then temporarily installing the rear pillar hinge reinforcement.
4. Plug the one weld location indicated by (B), when installing the rear end panel.
5. After temporarily installing new parts, make sure the related parts fit properly.