1. When joining the new and old parts, temporarily install and fit the new part in position, measure each dimension according to the body dimension, then adjust the position to align it to the standard dimensions.
2. Drill holes for plug welds before installing new parts.
3. Weld the six locations indicated by (A) and install the side sill rear reinforcement.
4. Weld the 28 locations indicated by (B), then temporarily install the side sill gusset.
5. Weld the 12 locations indicated by (C) and install the side sill reinforcement.
6. Weld the 110 locations indicated by (D) and install the side sill outer.
7. After temporarily installing new parts, make sure the related parts fit properly.