INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
• When replacing the instrument cluster, the configuration procedure must be performed before removing the instrument cluster. Replacing the instrument cluster without performing the configuration procedure will result in system malfunction.
1. Perform the instrument cluster configuration when replacing it. (See INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CONFIGURATION.)
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
3. Remove the column cover. (See COLUMN COVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove the screw.
5. Pull the instrument cluster outward and remove it.
6. Disconnect the connector.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
• The removed instrument cluster should be placed with the display side up to prevent grease from leaking from the meters.