REAR TWEETER INSPECTION
1. Verify that sound is output from the rear speaker.
• If sound is output, go to the next step.
• If no sound is not output, inspect the rear speaker and the related wiring harnesses.
2. Remove the main amplifier. (See AUDIO AMPLIFIER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Verify that the continuity between the rear tweeter and the main amplifier is as indicated in the table.
• If not as indicated in the table, repair or replace the related wiring harnesses.
• If as indicated in the table, replace the rear tweeter.