CAR-NAVIGATION CONTROL SWITCH INSPECTION
1. Operate the car-navigation control switch and verify that the car-navigation system operates normally.
• If the system does not operate normally, go to the next step.
2. Inspect the wiring harness between the LCD unit and the car-navigation control unit for an open circuit, power short, or a short to ground.
• If there is any malfunction in the wiring harnesses, repair or replace the applicable wiring harness.
• If the wiring harnesses are normal, replace the car-navigation control switch.