LCD UNIT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the following parts:
(1) Lower panel(See LOWER PANEL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
(2) Console(See CONSOLE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
(3) Center panel module(See CENTER PANEL MODULE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
(4) Center ventilator grille(See VENTILATOR GRILLE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
4. Install in the reverse order of removal.
LCD Unit Removal Note
1. Pull the lower LCD unit outward, detach clip A from the dashboard, and then remove the LCD unit.
LCD Unit Installation Note
1. Install the LCD unit by lightly pressing on the shaded part shown in the figure.
• Do not press on the folding part of the display when installing. This may cause an impact that could damage the open/closing gear of the display, causing it to not operate properly.