FRONT FOG LIGHT BULB REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Slightly bend back the mudguard.
3. Disconnect the connector and remove the front fog light bulb. (See Front Fog Light Bulb Removal Note.)
• A halogen bulb generates extremely high heat when it is illuminated. If the surface of the bulb is soiled, excessive heat will build up and the life of the bulb will be shortened. When handling the bulb, hold the flange, not the glass.
4. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Front Fog Light Bulb Removal Note
1. Remove the front fog light bulb by turning it in the direction of the arrow.