1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the lens. (See Lens Removal Note.)
3. Remove the interior light bulb.
4. Remove the interior light. (See Interior Light Removal Note.)
5. Disconnect the connector.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.
1. Insert a tape-wrapped flathead screwdriver into the gap between the headliner and the interior light.
2. Press the tab, and remove the interior light.
1. Insert a tape-wrapped flathead screwdriver into the service hole and pry with the screwdriver in the direction shown by the arrow to remove the lens.