1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Using a small flathead screwdriver, open the cap and remove the screw, then remove the inner handle cover.
3. Remove the inner garnish. (See INNER GARNISH REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Using a flathead screwdriver, pry up the rear part of the switch panel and detach the clip.
5. Remove the switch panel from the front door trim keeping the tab from catching.
6. Disconnect the power window main switch connector, the power mirror switch connector, and the power window subswitch connector.
7. Remove the screws.
8. Detach clips A from the front door using a fastener remover.
9. Pull the front door trim upward, then detach tabs B from the front door.
10. Remove the courtesy light. (See COURTESY LIGHT BULB REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
11. Remove the front door trim.
12. Install in the reverse order of removal.