FRONT SEAT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
• Handling the front seat (with a side air bag) improperly can accidentally deploy the side air bag, which may seriously injure you. Read the service warnings before handling the front seat (with a side air bag). (See SERVICE WARNINGS.)
1. Turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable and wait for 1 min or more.
3. Disconnect the connector.
4. Remove the covers.
5. Remove the bolts, then remove the front seat.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.