POWER WINDOW SYSTEM INITIAL SETTING
• A driver-side window will not fully close automatically under following the conditions:
– The battery has been disconnected during vehicle maintenance or for other reasons.
– The power window main switch connector have been disconnected.
• Carry out the following procedure to resume operation:
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
2. Press the driver-side power window main switch and fully open the driver-side window.
3. Pull up the driver-side power window main switch to the manual-up position to fully close the driver-side window, and keep holding the switch up at the position for approx. 2 s to complete initial setting.