POWER WINDOW MOTOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the inner garnish. (See INNER GARNISH REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Remove the front door trim. (See FRONT DOOR TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove the bolts.
5. Remove the power window motor from the power window regulator drum.
6. Disconnect the power window motor connector.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
• When installing the power window motor to the power window regulator drum, the drum housing tab may come off the door unit. If this happens, remove the door speaker, insert your hand in the speaker installation hole, connect the drum housing tabs, and while supporting the drum housing, install the power window motor to the drum.