POWER WINDOW REGULATOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the following parts:
(1) Inner garnish (See INNER GARNISH REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
(2) Front door trim (See FRONT DOOR TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
(3) Front door speaker (See FRONT DOOR SPEAKER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
(4) Front door glass (See FRONT DOOR GLASS REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
(5) Power window motor (See POWER WINDOW MOTOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Remove the nuts.
4. Insert hand through the front speaker installation hole, rotate the drum housing in the direction shown in the figure and remove the drum housing from the door unit connection tabs.
5. Remove the power window regulator from the speaker installation hole.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.
• Make sure the cable does not unspool from the drum housing when installing.