• The airlflow mode control operates according to the following order of priority.
• The A/C amplifier calculates the mode actuator opening angle (airflow mode) based on the target temperature operating the actuator.
• If the target temperature is high, the actuator opening angle is set to HEAT, if the temperature is low, it is set to VENT.
• Switches the airflow mode after the engine is started in accordance with the increase in engine coolant temperature to prevent discomfort caused by cold air blown around the front passenger feet area.
MAX HOT and MAX COLD correction
• When the set temperature is at 32.0, the airflow mode is set to HEAT, when it is at 18.0, it is set to vent.
• The airflow mode can be switched by operating the airflow mode selector switch and the defroster switch.