1. Install the SSTs (49 C061 0A0B).
2. Start the engine and after it is warmed up, run it at a constant 1,500 rpm.
3. Set the fan speed MAX HI.
4. Turn the A/C switch on.
5. Set to RECIRCULATE mode.
6. Set the temperature control to MAX COLD.
7. Set to VENT mode.
8. Close all the doors and all the windows.
9. Measure the ambient temperature and high- and low- pressure side reading of the SST (49 C061 001A).
10. Verify that the intersection of the pressure reading of the SST (49 C061 001A) and ambient temperature is in the shaded zone.