1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position, then measure the voltage between brake fluid pressure sensor terminal C and ground.
2. Measure the voltage between brake fluid pressure sensor terminal A and the ground.
3. Turn the ignition switch off.
4. Install the SSTs to the master cylinder.
5. Bleed the air from the SSTs and the brake line. (Bleed air from the SSTs through air bleeding valve A.)
6. Connect the WDS or equivalent to the DLC-2.
7. Select the MCYLIP PID.
8. Start the engine.
9. Depress the brake pedal, and confirm that the fluid pressure value of the SST (Gauge) and the value shown on the WDS or equivalent are equal.