COMBINED SENSOR INITIALIZATION PROCEDURE
• Unless the initialization procedure of the combined sensor is completed, the DSC will not operate, causing an unexpected accident. Therefore, always perform the initialization procedure to ensure DSC operation if the combined sensor and DSC HU/CM have been removed or replaced.
1. Inspect the wheel alignment and inflation pressure.
• If there is any malfunction, adjust the applicable part.
2. Park the vehicle on level ground.
3. Turn the ignition switch off.
4. Connect the WDS or equivalent to the DLC-2.
5. Access the active command mode, select the following commands, and then follow the indication on the monitor.
– YAWRATE (Yaw rate)
– LATACCEL (Lateral acceleration)
6. Drive the vehicle forward.
7. After 5 min of driving, verify that the DSC system is normal.