1. When installing the wheels and tires, tighten the wheel nuts in a criss-cross pattern to the following tightening torque.
1. If any brake line has been disconnected anytime during the procedures, add brake fluid, bleed the brakes, and inspect for leakage after the procedure has been completed.
1. Tighten the brake pipe flare nut using the SST (49 0259 770B) or any commercially available flare nut wrench.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable before doing any work that requires handling of connectors.
1. Make sure that there are no DTCs in the DSC memory after working on DSC related parts. If there are any codes in the memory, clear them.
1. When replacing or removing the following parts, perform the initialization procedure. (See COMBINED SENSOR INITIALIZATION PROCEDURE.) (See STEERING ANGLE SENSOR INITIALIZATION PROCEDURE.)