1. Remove the flat tire from the vehicle, and let the air out of the tire.
2. Cut the tire valve by the root and push the remaining part of the wheel valve into the tire.
3. Insert the hose through the valve and into the tire. Stand the tire up so that the hose end sinks into the repair agent.
4. Pump out the repair agent.
5. Repeat the pumping procedure, changing the position of the hose end, until there is no repair agent left in the tire.
6. Remove the tire from the wheel and pick the tire valve pushed in at Step 2 out.
7. Wipe off the repair agent remaining on the wheel and tire.