FUEL INJECTION CONTROL OUTLINE
• The fuel injection control includes the following:
– synchronized injection control, which performs fuel injection at the rotor intake stroke according to designated timing.
– non-synchronized injection control, which performs fuel injection only when fuel injection conditions are met regardless of rotor intake stroke.
– Fuel cut control, which temporarily stops fuel injection.
• There are primary, secondary and primary 2 (13B-MSP (High Power)) fuel injectors, and the injection timing and injection amount varies according to the engine speed range. Due to this, the optimum amount of fuel injection is controlled at all ranges.