1. Remove the engine cover. (See ENGINE COVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
2. Remove the battery cover.
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove the front suspension tower bar. (See FRONT SUSPENSION TOWER BAR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Remove the fresh air duct. (See INTAKE-AIR SYSTEM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
6. Position the drive belt out of the way. (See DRIVE BELT REPLACEMENT.)
7. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.