1. Remove the following parts:
2. Drain the engine coolant. (SeeENGINE COOLANT REPLACEMENT.)
3. Disconnect the brake vacuum hose.
4. Disconnect the quick release connector going to the charcoal canister from the engine room side. (See QUICK RELEASE CONNECTOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Disconnect the plastic fuel hose. (See BEFORE REPAIR PROCEDURE.) (See FUEL INJECTOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
6. Remove the ignition coil. (See IGNITION COIL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
7. Remove the A/C belt. (See DRIVE BELT REPLACEMENT.)
8. Remove the A/C compressor with the pipes connected and secure the A/C compressor using wire or rope so that it is out of the way.
9. Disconnect the engine wiring harness from the main fuse block side.
10. Remove the engine under cover.
11. Disconnect front ABS wheel speed sensor connector. (See FRONT ABS WHEEL-SPEED SENSOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
12. Disconnect the radiator hose, the heater hose and coolant reserve tank hose.
13. Remove the clutch release cylinder with the pipes connected and secure the clutch release cylinder using wire or rope so that it is out of the way. (MT) (See CLUTCH RELEASE CYLINDER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
14. Remove the shift lever component. (MT) (See TRANSMISSION REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [R15M-D].) (See TRANSMISSION REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [Y16M-D].)
15. Disconnect the selector link. (AT) (See AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
16. Remove the engine, transmission, and crossmember component using an engine lifter. (See ENGINE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
17. Remove the extension manifold (upper and lower). (SeeINTAKE-AIR SYSTEM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
18. Remove the AIR control valve. (See SECONDARY AIR INJECTION (AIR) CONTROL VALVE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
19. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
20. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Fuel distributor (primary 2, secondary)
1. Apply oil thoroughly to the APVs (13B-MSP (HIGH POWER)) as shown in the figure.
2. Tighten the bolts in the order shown in the figure
3. Retighten the No.1 bolt after tighten the all bolts.