1. Remove the engine cover. (See ENGINE COVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
2. Remove the battery cover.
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove the battery and battery box. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Remove the air cleaner component and air cleaner insulator. (See INTAKE-AIR SYSTEM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
6. Drain the engine coolant until the coolant reserve tank becomes empty. (See (See ENGINE COOLANT REPLACEMENT.)
7. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.
9. Add the engine coolant. (See ENGINE COOLANT REPLACEMENT.)
10. Inspect for the engine coolant leakage. (See ENGINE COOLANT LEAKAGE INSPECTION.)