ENGINE COOLANT LEVEL INSPECTION
• Remove and install all parts when the engine is cold, otherwise they can cause severe burns or serious injury.
• Turn off the engine and wait until it is cool. Even then, be very careful when removing the cap. Wrap a thick cloth around it and slowly turn it counterclockwise to the first stop. Step back while the pressure escapes.
• When you are sure all the pressure is gone, press down on the cap using the cloth, turn it, and remove it.
1. Verify that the engine coolant level in the coolant reserve tank installed on the shroud panel is between the L and F marks.
2. If the engine coolant level is below L, add engine coolant.