1. Remove the engine cover. (See ENGINE COVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
2. Remove the battery cover.
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove the battery, battery box, and battery tray. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Remove extension manifold. (upper, lower) (See INTAKE-AIR SYSTEM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
6. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
8. Start the engine and confirm that there is no oil leakage from areas worked on.
9. Inspect the oil level. (See ENGINE OIL LEVEL INSPECTION.)